Informationen zur Klausur
Die Klausur findet am Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009 von 9:30-11:00 Uhr in Raum 46-210 statt. Einlass ist ab 09.15 Uhr.
The Finale Examination will take place on Tuesday, February 24th from 9:30am to 11:00am in 46-210. Entrance time: 9:15.
Die Klausur findet am Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 von 10:00-11:30 Uhr in Raum 46-110 statt. Einlass ist ab 09.45 Uhr.
The Resit Examination will take place on Wednesday, April 15th from 10:00am to 11:30am in 46-210. Entrance time: 9:45.
- Have your student card and official photo identification on hand
- Be sure to write your name and your matriculation number on the cover sheet and on every sheet you are using. Sheets without positive identification will not be evaluated!
- Please write down your solutions easy to read using a suitable surface marker (e.g. ball pen). Using a pencil or the color red is not permitted. Illegible writing will be ignored!
- Answer each question in the space below the question, using the backs of the pages for extra space as necessary. You may also use the extra pages at the end of the exam. Make clear references whenever you are using extra space!
You are only allowed to use
- A non-programmable calculator
- A language dictionary
- One sheet of handwritten paper (not larger than DIN-A4)
- Read the questions thoroughly. Question parts are usually independent but if they are dependent and you could not solve a previous part you may make assumptions. Whenever you make an assumption, state it clearly.
|Superordinated page: WS 2008|