Die Klausur findet am Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012 von 15:00-16:30 Uhr in Raum 46-215 (neuer Raum) statt. Einlass ist ab 14.40 Uhr.
The final examination will take place on Wednesday, the 29th of February 2012 from 15:00 pm to 16:30 pm in room 46-215 (new room). Entrance time: 14:40 pm.
Die Nachklausur findet am Montag, den 02.04.2012 von 10:00-11:30 Uhr in Raum 46-110 statt. Einlass ist ab 9:45 Uhr.
The resit examination will take place on Monday, the 2nd of April 2012 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am in room 46-110. Entrance Time: 9:45 am.
- Have your student card and official photo identification on hand
- Be sure to write your name and your matriculation number on the cover sheet and on every sheet you are using. Sheets without positive identification will not be evaluated!
- Please write down your solutions easy to read using a suitable surface marker (e.g. ball pen). Using a pencil or the color red is not permitted. Illegible writing will be ignored!
- Answer each question in the space below the question, using the backs of the pages for extra space as necessary. You may also use the extra pages at the end of the exam. Make clear references whenever you are using extra space!
You are only allowed to use
- A non-programmable calculator
- A language dictionary
- One sheet paper (not larger than DIN-A4)
- Read the questions thoroughly. Question parts are usually independent but if they are dependent and you could not solve a previous part you may make assumptions. Whenever you make an assumption, state it clearly.
|Superordinated page: WS 2011/12|