Requirements Engineering WS 2019/20
Die Veranstaltung wird nur auf Englisch angeboten.
Lecture's Room Change: new room is 46-110
Lecture: Friday, room 46-110, 13:45 - 15:15
First date: 8 th of November, 2019
Last update (November 11th):
The grades of the second RE exam can now be found in QIS.
If you want to inspect your exam, please send an email with subject “I would like to participate in the RE second exam inspection” to Caroline Frey: firstname.lastname@example.org until November 18th.
The average grade was 2.9. The distribution of grades is as follows:
Click here to see the distribution of grades.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jörg Dörr.
Important Update: there will be no exercise on February 4th.
The RE tool exercise for the Tuesday group is on February 11th.
The RE tool exercise for the Friday group is on February 7th.
We have a limited amount of workstations for the exercise. In case too many students show up on the 7th or 11th, please understand that we cannot accommodate all students at once. Then we will have an additional RE tool exercise on February 14th.
The exercise will be in two groups: a Tuesday group and a Friday group. Please find your group assignment in this list.
The dates of the exercise are irregular (i.e. not every week, but blocked).
The Tuesday group has exercise from 11.45-13.15.
The Friday group has exercise from 10.00-11.30.
As mentioned, the exercises are irregular and the dates can be found in the list below(dates are subject to change, so please revisit regularly):
-4.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-11.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-7.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
-14.2.2020 (Tool-Exercise 1)
All exercises will take place at Fraunhofer IESE. Please come and wait at the reception desk.
Please look at news page for any announcement.
- Introduction Download pdf
- Introduction cont‘d Download pdf
- Requirements Specifications and Standards Download pdf
- Natural Language Specification Download pdf
- Requirements Elicitation Download pdf
- Conceptual Modelling Download pdf
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation Download pdf
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation cont’d Download pdf
- Requirements Management Download pdf
- Information Systems RE Download pdf
- Information Systems RE (Business Process DataAnalysis) Download pdf
- Information Systems RE (Use Cases) Download pdf
- RE for Embedded Systems - Part1 Download pdf
- RE for Embedded Systems - Part2 Download pdf
- Crowdsourcing Download pdf
- Wrap-Up Download pdf
- EXERCISE 1 RE-GAME PRESENTED Download pdf
- EXERCISE 2 NATURAL LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS Download pdf
- Exercise 3 BusinessProcessModeling_part_1 Download pdf
- Exercise 3 Restaurant_Exercise_EPC_AsIs_RefSolution Download pdf
- Exercise 4 BusinessProcessModeling Download pdf
- Exercise 5 SBS_ReferenceSolution Download pdf
- SBS_Additional_Example Download pdf
General Literature and Links
- Chris Rupp, Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering Fundamentals: A Study Guide for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Exam - Foundation Level - IREB compliant (Englisch), 2015 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Fundamentals, Principles, and Techniques, Springer, 2010 (English)
- Klaus Pohl, Requirements Engineering: Grundlagen, Prinzipien, Techniken, Springer, dpunkt.Verlag, 2008 (German)
- Sommerville, Sawyer, Req. Engineering: A good practice Guide, Wiley, 1997 (English) G. Versteegen et al., Anforderungsmanagement, Springer Verlag, 2004 (German)
- S. Prowell et al., Cleanroom Software Engineering - Technology and Process, Addison Wesley, 1999 (English)
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering Addison Wesley, 1995 (English)
- Davis, Software Requirements, Prentice Hall, 1993 (English)
- Endres, Rombach, A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering, Addison Wesley, 2003 (English)